Epic Coverage elections will be used to determine which resort or resorts must be closed to trigger qualifying Resort Closure coverage for your Epic Australia Pass.
Epic Coverage elections do not change the days on which you may use your pass or the resorts at which you may use your pass, they are strictly used to determine eligibility and refund amount should a qualifying refund event occur.
There are two elections that you need to complete following purchase of your Epic Australia Pass:
- THE RESORTS THAT YOU PRIMARILY PLAN TO VISIT
- All Australian Resorts, All Resorts (includes the applicable Northern Hemisphere resorts), or a Primary Resort
- Core Season or Specific Week: You can choose a specific week that you would like covered, or you can choose “Core Season” (dates based on your resort election)
Core Season dates:
- All Australian Resorts: 29 June 2024 to 15 September 2024
- Primary Resort: 29 June 2024 to 15 September 2024
- All Resorts: 29 June 2024 to 15 September 2024, and 7 December 2024 to 17 April 2025
- You will need to make elections for all family members with Epic Australia Passes
- You may update or change your election at any time before the earlier of (i) the first time you use your Pass, and (ii) when sales of the 2024 Epic Australia Pass end on www.epicaustraliapass.com.au
- Pass holders who choose not to make an Epic Coverage election will automatically receive coverage for All Australian Resorts & Core Season
To view your Epic Coverage elections, please click here to sign in to your account.