When & where do First Tracks & Night Skiing/Boarding operate?
- Free access to First Tracks: Enjoy free access from 7:30am on Saturday & Sunday mornings starting in July in Perisher Valley. Start your day at the Village 8 Express chair - additional lifts to be determined each week based on snow and weather conditions.
- Free Night Skiing & Boarding at Perisher: Tuesdays and Saturdays on the Village 8 Express chair from 6:00pm - 9:00pm through July, August and early September.
- Free Night Skiing: Wednesdays and Saturdays through the season on Australia’s longest green run Wombats Ramble!
- Free Access to First Tracks: On selected lifts from 7.30am until 8.30am, from Wednesday to Sunday during school holidays and from Friday to Sunday during the balance of the season.
- Free Night Skiing: Wednesday and Saturdays throughout the season.
Do I need to book Night Skiing & First Tracks as a Passholder?
Pass holders do not need to book tickets to access Night Skiing or First Tracks sessions at Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham. Ensure that you have your pass with you and you will be able to scan through the RFID gates to enjoy your time on the slopes!
This applies to:
- Epic Australia Pass holders
- Epic Australia Adaptive Pass holders
- Military Epic Pass holders
- US Epic Pass holders
Can I bring non-passholder friends with me to First Tracks & Night Skiing/Boarding?
- First Tracks is an exclusive benefit for pass holders, and no other lift tickets will be sold for these sessions.
- Night Skiing/Boarding lift tickets for non-pass holders are available for purchase on our online shops.