2022 Epic Australia Pass:
- Starts with the 2022 Australian winter season
- Concludes with the 2022/23 snow season in the Northern Hemisphere.
Lift access includes:
- Unrestricted and unlimited lift access in Perisher, Falls Creek and Hotham for the 2022 Australian winter season
- Five consecutive days lift access in Hakuba Valley and five consecutive days lift access in Rusutsu, Japan, with no blackout dates, for the 2022/23 season
- 10 days combined lift access at Whistler Blackcomb, Vail and Beaver Creek in the 2022/23 season (holiday restrictions apply; days do not have to be consecutive)
- Unlimited lift access in Breckenridge and Keystone in Colorado; Park City in Utah; Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood in Lake Tahoe, California and Stowe in Vermont in the 2022/23 season (holiday restrictions apply)
- Unlimited lift access to Okemo, Mount Sunapee, Crested Butte and Stevens Pass in the 2022/23 season
- The 17 Peak Resorts ski areas; Mount Snow, Attitash Mountain Resort, Wildcat Mountain, Hunter Mountain, Crotched Mountain, Roundtop Mountain, Liberty Mountain, Big Boulder, Whitetail Resort, Boston Mills, Jack Frost, Mad River Mountain, Alpine Valley, Paoli Peaks, Brandywine, Hidden Valley, Snow Creek in the 2022/23 season.
Lift access is restricted during the following periods at North American resorts (with the exception of Crested Butte, Mount Sunapee, Okemo and Stevens Pass):
25 Nov, 2022 – 26 Nov, 2022
19 Dec, 2022 – 31 Dec 2022
14 Jan 2023
18 Feb, 2023 - 19 Feb, 2023
04 Mar, 2023
11 Mar, 2023
18 Mar, 2023
Please Note: The Epic Australia Pass does not provide access to Partner Resorts in North America and Europe.