Lesson and Rental Discounts
Epic Australia Pass discounts for lessons and rentals are automatically applied to passholder purchases when completing your purchase online.
To access passholder discounts for lessons and rentals you must purchase online and in advance:
- Select the resort that you wish to purchase for: Perisher, Hotham or Falls Creek
- Sign in to your account at the top right hand side of shop page
- Add products to your shopping cart
- Complete your purchase
Your discount will display in the final step of the purchase process: Review Order and Purchase by showing the full product total, the Epic Australia Pass benefit, and the amount due.
Food, Beverage and Retail Discounts
Epic Australia Pass discounts for food, beverage and retail purchases are available in resort at participating outlets.
To apply your discount simply present your Mountain Access Card at a point of sale.
For information on participating venues in Perisher, Hotham and Falls Creek, please use the following links:
The Station, Jindabyne
To access your Epic Australia Pass discount for accommodation bookings at The Station in Jindabyne, please contact the Epic Australia Pass team here to receive your discount code.
Once you have received your code, follow the steps to book:
- Visit The Station website by clicking here and select 'Book Now'
- When redirected to the booking page, select your required dates, and then enter your Promo Code
- Follow the steps to complete your booking
- Rate is quoted on a motel room for two adults (which can sleep up to six). All additional guests will cost $10 per person, per night
- Only 1 room per Epic Australia Pass can be booked for each stay
- A valid 2023 Epic Australia Pass must be shown upon check in for all Epic Australia Pass bookings. Failure to provide a valid 2023 Epic Australia Pass will result in being charged the full nightly rate