For Australian service member verification, you will be required to provide accepted forms of ID that validate your military or dependant status. You will need to upload appropriate documentation to our secure site for verification efforts. Click here to start the online verification process.
What documentation is required for verification?
Approved forms of military identification for Australian Defence Forces are as follows:
- Active or Reserve Forces: valid ADF Identification card (C20) or active orders
- Retired: Retired Member identity card (proof of service of over 18 years)
- Defence Common Access Card (DCAC) would be the primary family card
- Active - Purple Series - ADF DCAC
- Dependant – Mauve Series - ADF Family DCAC Card
- ADF Standby reserve identity card
- DVA Health Card (gold, white, orange)
- Service records
What happens if I cannot prove my affiliation?
All military organizations give its members some kind of official document that we'll accept, but in the event you are unable to provide us with an acceptable proof of affiliation, we will not be able to verify you and cannot offer you access to the Military Epic Pass. Please contact Guest Services at U.S. number 1-970-754-0088 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions on verification.
I have verification questions not covered here. What do I do?
You may contact Guest Services at U.S. number 1-970-754-0088 or email email@example.com